Caltrans electronic bidding provides flexibility to you. In case of an emergency due to natural circumstances causing electrical shut off or if you are simply away from your machine for any reason and need to submit your bid, the Digital ID for Project Bids can be distributed across several machines. You will be able to submit your project bids from the location of your choosing. Additionally, all projects are advertised for three to seven weeks and bids can be submitted and resubmitted at anytime prior to bid opening.
To submit your bids from any of these machines at any time, the Digital ID for Project Bids would need be imported into the AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid software by following below steps:
Click Internet Bidding Set Up link for additional set up details.
- Open AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid
- Navigate to Tools > Manage Digital IDs
- Click the green + sign on the righthand side
- Find the digital ID.cer file on the machine
- Enter the Digital ID and password
- The Digital ID should now be successfully imported
- Check the Digital ID under Tools> Manage Digital IDs where it should be listed
For 2010 & 2015 Construction Contract Standards contact the Division of Design webmaster at the following email address: HQ.Design.Webmaster@dot.ca.gov
Click on the link below to order hardcopies of the 2018 Standard Specifications and Standard Plans.
Contract Awards will no longer post the Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise(DVBE) or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) post bid submittals in their entirety. Instead, Contract Awards will only post the bidders DVBE Participation form or DBE Commitment forms/Written Confirmation. The Good Faith Effort submittal will be sent directly to the Office of Business and Economic Opportunity for evaluation.
Copies of the full post bid submittal may be requested through the California Public Records Act request. https://caltrans.mycusthelp.com/WEBAPP/_rs/(S(ir1avv3frn3joepuhotaj4te))/supporthome.aspx
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Construction Contract Awards at 916-227-6299.
- Contact us
- Caltrans Contractor Interest Registry
- Construction Contract Standards
- Business Enterprise Programs (DBE, DVBE, SBE)
- Contracts Under $314,000 (Minor B)
- Architectural & Engineering Contract Information
- Caltrans Partnering Program
- Construction Payment Info (stop notices)
- Design-Build Program
- Title VI Program Info